|SMOKED MACKEREL, RAINBOW SALAD AND HARICOT BEANS|
- Smoked mackerel fillets
- 1 Beetroot, raw
- 1 Carrot
- ½ tin of Haricot beans
- Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives (6-8)
- Creamed horseradish
- Shredded lettuce to serve
LEANER LIFE : SMOKED MACKERAL, RAINBOW SALAD AND HARICOT BEANS
Updated by Rachel Surgeoner: Super easy lunch or dinner – the grated beets and carrot fill the plate with lots of colour and volume. Lots of protein and phytonutrient goodness in this one!
- Grate the beetroot and carrot
- Drain and rinse the beans
- De-skin the smoked mackerel fillets
- Slice your tomatoes and lettuce
- Serve with a big dollop of horseradish if you like it as much as me!