Updated by Rachel Surgeoner: I love cod and think that it’s at it’s best when paired with bold, salty flavours – this is a quick, simple meal packed full of punchy flavours, pesto and protein! It’s
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Lay out the parma ham, slighty overlapping, on a foiled baking tray so it creates a rectangle
- Place the cod loin in the centre of the rectangle and dollop a good tablespoon of pesto on the top. Spread the pesto on the top of the cod – enjoy the lovely green colour
- Pull up the pieces of parma ham to totally wrap over and cover the fish
- Place the tomatoes and the field mushrooms on the tray and dollop some of your pesto on the mushrooms
- Place in the top of the oven for 15mins
- I always cook green veg in boiling water for 6mins – just the right amount of bite for me!
- Serve with Wheatberries or lentils/ freekah (cook as suggested on the packet)
- The parma ham should be crispy in places and the cod tender and juicy inside – enjoy!