DO YOU WANT TO INCREASE MUSCLE MASS AND GET STRONG?
Let’s look at the facts:
- It takes time and focus to increase strength and muscle mass.
- You will need to master the skill of weight lifting before lifting heavy
You will need to learn how to create maximal tension within a muscle and make every rep count
- You will need to periodize your training to have phases of high volume/moderate load and low volume/high load
- You need to be in a calorie surplus
- Recovery plays a very important role
- 88 training sessions
- All training will be resistance training
- Training will alternate between 3 or 4 sessions per week depending on which phase of the programme you are in.
- Postworkout shake
- Nutri Advanced supplement protocol to aid recovery
- Weekly ACCUNIQ body compostition assessment
- Before, during and after photos
- MyZone activity tracker
- You’ll be assigned to a coach who you can get in contact with 24/7
You will have to periodically track your food in MyFitnessPal and report the following to your assigned coach:
- Overall calorie consumption
- Protein intake
- Weekly check-in with your coach
- All of the above to be explained during the onboard presentationAccess to at home meal plans
- Access to eating around St Paul’s meal plans
WHO IS THE PROGRAMME FOR?
The programme is best suited for people that have some training experience and a basic nutrition understanding of nutrition. The programme is also available to members that have completed the Get Me Lean Programme.
If you are interested in joining the programme but would like to lose body fat/bodyweight also, we would recommend joining our Get Me Lean programme prior to joining this programme.
Get Lean and then Get Strong!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a visit to discuss further please get in contact.
SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY
24-week Get Strong programme
- Personal Training
- £1584.00 p/m (5 months)
- 88x Personal Training SessionsWeekly ACCUNIQ AssessmentNutrition CoachingAccountability
GET FIT. GET LEAN. GET STRONG.
Start your journey today…